Saturday, May 23, 2015

Scream Queens lookin' good!

Hey Arianators! This has been my first post since February, I know and I'm really sorry. I've been so busy getting ready for The Honeymoon Tour (4th June 2015, Manchester), that i've forgotten all about this website. But don't worry, I will TRY and write a new post AT LEAST once a week, starting now.

 

So, Ariana is starring as Chanel #2 in a new horror series named 'Scream Queens' which is due for release in September 2015 on FOX. The first season is supposed to be a murder mystery. Me (personally), am deffinitly not one for horror, in fact I get scarred by almost anything, but I will deffinitly be watching Scream Queens, since Ariana is in it.

Teaser Photos:




 




 



 
 




Promos and Trailers:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment